2018-2019 Season Pricing
Season: The season is approximately 10 months. It mirrors the public education school year and runs from August through May. We have ”rolling” enrollment, which means we will allow participation as long as there is space. We hold special summer classes and camps that include a variety of accelerated learning/skill classes. The summer classes will vary based on student enrollment.
Annual Administration Fee: (non-refundable) $35 for the first student and $25 per student for each additional family member.
- Tuition fees are established PER student and are due on the 1st of each month. A late fee is assessed for any payment after the 5th.
- Tuition rates are set for “the season total.”
- We provide multiple tuition payment plans. Please inquire.
- ALL TUITION/FEES PAID ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A zero balance is required in order for students to perform.
Drop/Class Change Policy
- Students have 30 days from initial enrollment to adjust to classes. Changes made to assigned schedule after 30 days from registration are subject to a $25 change fee.
- We require a written letter informing of drop/change of schedule. Students dropping from the program more than 30 days past initial registration are responsible for payment of:
- $35 drop fee.
- Tuition fees covering 30 days from written notification.
- All fees based on services provided.
- Private Coaching: Prices will range from $70-$100 per hour, depending on level requirements.
- International Ballet Exam Fees: Price varies based on exam level:
- Graded Examinations/ Class Award: $115 (Primary through Grade 5)
- Vocational Examinations: Student must complete the Intermediate exam before testing in advance levels $165 (Grade 6, Inter foundation and intermediate), *$260 (Advance foundation and above)
- Character Skirts: Our ballet program teaches character dancing as part of our curriculum. There is a fee of $70 due to all participating students without a current spin
- Drop in rates: Average drop in rate is $18 per hourly class.
A unique aspect of our program is the breadth and depth of our training. We are committed to quality dance education for all students at all levels. We offer four levels of training.
OPEN: This is our version of recreational level training. Students can participate in any class; however, proper placement is based on a skill/age assessment.
VOCATIONAL: This targets the most committed dancer, who is participating in our international ballet examination training. There are different levels of commitment, including:
- Lower Level 1 – This includes students in Primary Ballet Level and below. These students are generally age 7 and below.
- Lower Level 2 – This includes students participating in Graded ballet levels 1-5
- Upper Level 1 – This includes students participating in Graded ballet levels 6-8
- Upper Level 2 – This includes students participating in International Ballet Levels en pointe.
- Upper Level 3 – These are students in our Daytime Pre-Professional training.
*Each level has an increased class/time/cost consideration.
Program Level Tuition
Hours Per Week Season Total (AUG-MAY, Prorated)
8 $3300 (Unlimited)
- There is a $10 additional fee for every 15 minutes of class time after the initial 60 minutes.
- Students participating in the RAD syllabus training are automatically enrolled into ballet examinations and are subject to exam fee upon registration.
- Vocational Student Training Plan: These are students who wish to train at a more demanding level. These classes generally have minimum technical class requirements.
- Vocational Ballet Training Program: Students training at Advanced Ballet Level are required to take a minimum of two RAD syllabus classes and exam. Minimum 4.5 hours.
- Daytime Training: Targets our most serious dancer. The training occurs weekly from 2-5 p.m. and focuses on ballet technical improvement. Students meet a minimum of 12 additional hours for technical, academic and syllabus work. This program is priced independently of our other programs. Admission is determined by the director. Students can participate in either day-only or day/night. Price point total is different.
- Daytime: $3300
- Day/Night (called BETA): $5300
- We have a performance team that currently has four levels, commonly referred to as PTL.
- Each level has different levels of associated time/cost.
- Community Team: Performances are limited primarily to the local community.
- Group Competitive Team: Performances are mainly in local dance competitions.
- Solo Competitive Level: Performs a solo/variation in addition to group piece.
- Travel Team: Specific group of dancers that will travel and compete at national events.
- Please see website or ask in-person for specific pricing break down.