Pre-Professional Development Daytime Program
Our award-winning Pre-Professional Development Daytime Program is for the serious student who is looking for a comprehensive dance education. This program is ideal for students 10–14 years of age that are attending a non-traditional school.
- Pre-Pointe (advancing to pointe) and Pointe Level
- Training format will run 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Tuesday–Thursday
Programplaces a strong emphasis on technical improvement
BETA Concentration Program
Our BETA program focuses on specific and rapid technical improvement in ballet training and development. Admission to BETA is through a detailed evaluation that includes a technical assessment and personal interview. Our faculty is looking for the physical and mental aptitude needed for ballet development.
- Training format will run 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Monday–Thursday, in addition to offering access to our full schedule of evening and weekend classes
- Internationally certified examinations
- Concentrated, focused technical ballet training
- Regular feedback and evaluations
- Private coaching and developmental opportunities, including coaching from national/international mentors
- Optional opportunities to perform and compete in national and international training events
We are the only program in the North Atlanta area with a dedicated Educational Director whose primary role is to provide academic support and guidance to students attending the BETA pre-professional program.