Royal Dance Academy Class Schedule
Our award winning team has a proven history of delivering outstanding performances, opportunities, and results. Our performance philosophy is predicated on providing education dance opportunities and experiences for our student. Our performance team has opportunities to perform locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
We support local community events, produce shows and provide opportunities to compete. Our recent ballet productions have included “Peter and the Wolf”, “Snow White” and “Sleeping Beauty”.
We choose competitive events each season that directly support our values on dance education. We choose events that value technique and provide students with real work opportunities.
Friday’s evenings and Saturday afternoons are designated as rehearsal times for future shows.
*The rehearsal times are posted In advance on both the website and Team app.
PROGRAM LEVEL TUITION:
Hours Per Week Seasonal Rate
7.5+ (Unlimited) $3600
*All seasonal prices are prorated from AUGUST.
- $10 additional fee for every 15 minutes of class time after the initial 60 minutes.
- Students participating in the RAD syllabus training are automatically enrolled into ballet examinations and are subject to exam fee upon registration.
- Vocational Student training plan- These are students who wish to train at a more demanding level. These classes generally have minimum technical class requirements
- Vocational Ballet Training Program- Students training at Advanced Ballet Level are required to take a minimum of 2 RAD syllabus classes and exam Minimum 4.5 hours
- BETA Pricing includes day/night classes. Please inquire.
Ballet Exam: Varies $115-$260
Character Skirt: $70
Spring Show: $110 + $75 per
Non Profit Foundation Contribution: ____________
|August 9||First Day of Classes|
|September 6||Labor Day – No Classes|
|September 20-26||Fall Break – No Classes|
|October 11||Columbus Day|
|November 22-28||Thanksgiving Holiday – No Classes|
|December19-Jan 2||Holiday Break – No Classes|
|January 3||Classes Resume|
|January 17||MLK, Jr. Day|
|February 21||Presidents’ Day|
|April 3-10||Spring Break – No Classes|
|May 27||Last Day of Classes|
|June 4||Spring Showcase|